This page has moved to a new address.

You're Kidding Me!

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: You're Kidding Me!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

You're Kidding Me!

Thursday is off to an odd start, but still a good one nonetheless.

While driving this morning, taking my daughter to school, I come to an intersection where I see the above car with the driver, who just so happens to be hanging his arm out the driver's side window while holding a bottle of Poland Spring water. Well, the next thing I see is the driver toss the plastic bottle to the ground! Now, I'm thinking, "No he didn't!" But sure enough he did just litter.

So I decided to pulled over & attempted to get his attention, but I had to make a turn to take my daughter to school before the dreaded "first bell" ringing. Well, I was able to get right behind him and snap the picture you see above.

Now, we at Worcester Is MAJOR! will begin the search for who the driver was & we'll be sure to post their name as a litter bug!

So, the morale of the story is....be careful on the roads & don't be a Litter BUG! We're watching!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home