This page has moved to a new address.

Happy New Year!

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Happy New Year!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year!




Yes, I know it's been awhile since I've posted here at Worcester Is MAJOR!, but quite honestly I didn't have alot to write about and the news in Worcester, prior to Christmas, was lacking.

I mean, I could write about Konnie Lukes becoming the first-elected woman to become the mayor of Worcester, but following in true Konnie fashion....the position is merely ceremonial.

Other than Worcester Magazine having one of the funniest covers giving a summation of the year-2007. Again, there was not a whole lot going on in the C.O.W. (City Of Worcester, for those not in the know.)

Oh, Murray is still the Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts.


So, I'll get to work on some news and post more frequently in 2008.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home