This page has moved to a new address.

Sports: Superbowl XLII wrap-up

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Sports: Superbowl XLII wrap-up

Monday, February 4, 2008

Sports: Superbowl XLII wrap-up


Fans throughout Massachusetts are feeling a bit deflated and if I didn't say that I, too, am just a little bit saddened by the New England Patriots not winning Superbowl XLII, I'd be lying.

While I remain a die-hard Chicago Bears fan, I do root for New England (Geography does count for some of it, but I'm a Yankee fan), but yesterday the Patriots looked sluggish and out-of-place.

Maybe the pressure finally got to the Patriots or maybe it was Giselle's fault for being in the stands cheering for her man Tom, whatever it was, the G-Men wanted it more and they got all in Brady's business.

Listen to Akrobatik's Sports Rap Up, courtesy of JAMN 94.5 FM (Boston):


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home