This page has moved to a new address.

'Da Face' of Worcester pt. 2

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: 'Da Face' of Worcester pt. 2

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

'Da Face' of Worcester pt. 2

When I initially wrote about the sour puss face that I often see on Mayor Lukes's faces back on June 25, 2008 (you can read it here.) I was contacted by a few residents that agreed with my observation and noticed 'da face too.



Well, I guess I'm not the only one that notices 'da face, because it appears that Governor Patrick, got 'da face at the recent Massachusetts Municipal Association meeting and had to go 'hard body' and call Mayor Lukes on the snicker a/k/a/ grimace a/k/a/ pucker that she hit the Governor with.

Check out this article on Daily Worcesteria that Scott Zoback posted yesterday.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home