This page has moved to a new address.

Snow: I can't take it any more!

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Snow: I can't take it any more!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snow: I can't take it any more!

OK, I'm officially SICK of winter, and certainly the snow!

This coming from someone that for the past 15-plus years has had to
explain why a person, who grew up in the Virgin Islands, would move to
cold and snowy New England. Hey, it started with the pursuit of
edcation and then I fell in love with the area.

Don't hate on me for not knowing what the Blizzard of '78 was like; I
had to contend with hurricanes, the worst being Hurricane Hugo!

Instead of walking 2-miles to school in the snow or catching a school
bus, I took a ferry boat from St. John to St. Thomas daily. Don't
hate....appreciate.

So, now that my family has rubbed in my face the beautiful weather
taking place in the Caribbean, I hope for this being the last time,
it's time for me to get back to work and move this snow!(Cue the
music: Poison's "Nothing But A Good Time".)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home