This page has moved to a new address.

Summer News

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Summer News

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer News

Some folks consider the summer to be a slow period where you get
caught-up on projects and plant seed that are intended to grow during
the winter months. I know, how dare I type the word 'winter' when
we've barely had a summer. Bare with me, please?

Well, with the 'news' being dominated by the death of Michael Jackson,
I've officially tuned it out and, quite frankly, I'm sick of it!

That's why I say that I'm glad to return to our regularly scheduled
programs about nuclear weapons, President Obama's visit to Russia and
the political shake-up that's taking place in the good 'ol
Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

So, I ask you,"What news are you following closely?". What's
important to you? Does it matter that Mayor Luked is going to be
challenged for the BIG seat in Worcester by the likes of Gary Rosen
and others? Well, I say it's good to see the heat being turned up, but
now if we can only get the people of Worcester to pay attention to the
platforms and ultimately vote!

The news will be broadcasted loud and proud and we at Worcester Is
MAJOR! will be in the game! Stay tuned and let us know what news
you're following.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home