This page has moved to a new address.

R.I.P. DJ AM

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: R.I.P. DJ AM

Friday, August 28, 2009

R.I.P. DJ AM

My phone started buzzing at seven o'clock and all of a sudden I knew
something was going on, and it couldn't be good news.

Now, my phone does ring and buzz often with text messages, but this
was constant.

Two callers called to let me know that DJ AM a/k/a/ Adam Goldstein was
found dead in his New York City apartment. Talk about getting hit
with a brick!

Just this past Sunday (23rd) I watched Adam throw out the first pitch
at the NY Mets game.

It truly is amazing how quickly life changes, and that's why I always
tell people, particularly my daughter, to live in the moment and enjoy
whatever it is they're doing.

Rest In Peace Adam! Keep your laces tied tightly, your tongue loose &
Walk GOOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home