This page has moved to a new address.

A Kiss will land you in Jail

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: A Kiss will land you in Jail

Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Kiss will land you in Jail

Folks in Brazil have lost their minds! These cats passed new anti-
pedophilia laws and an Italian tourist was arrested for giving his
daughter a kiss
on a beach.

Not only did the daughter say that her father was not "overly
affectionate", so did the mother, but that didn't stop the police from
taking the man into custody.

Talk about the police being overzealous and trying to prove a point,
but doing a poor job of it.

I guess I won't be heading to Brazil anytime soon. I love to hug and
kiss my daughter too much to be locked up for doing something that is
natural in my household.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home