This page has moved to a new address.

Kweisi Mfume: The Conversation

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Kweisi Mfume: The Conversation

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kweisi Mfume: The Conversation

I guess the Former NAACP President and U.S. Congressman had some interesting things to say, and I wonder if those that attended got some "gems" from his speech?

If you read the 2 comments that have been posted on the article on the T&G, it leads me to believe that people aren't open to listening, and, while disagreeing, realizing that LIFE is political.

Well, let's see how a speaker such as David Wilson is received when he visits WSC on Feb. 25th to talk about race in America.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Dacey said...

Sometimes I feel the urge to argue with the idiots on the T&G message board. Sometimes I don't.

In that particular instance, I wanted to send those two fine individuals a virus that would permanently disable their computers.

February 4, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home