This page has moved to a new address.

Tools to the trade

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Tools to the trade

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tools to the trade

Good morning......Buenos Dias!

I can only write about the weather so many times. The rain should
subside today and that means we'll cross-over to the "good stuff".
Thank goodness!

I always wonder what tools many of the bloggers, writers, and all-
around good folks who "Big Up" Worcester use to get their message out?

As you see in the picture, these are just a few of the tools that I
use in my everyday life and for writing on Worcester Is MAJOR!.

There's a change taking place in Worcester and I think "Wormtown" is
ready to turn the corner and there are some really BIG things around
that corner.

So, stay tuned and if you have something to say about Worcester and
the changes that you foresee, please post a comment or email us at WorcesterisMAJOR@gmail.com
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home