This page has moved to a new address.

Boston Is MAJOR

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Boston Is MAJOR

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Boston Is MAJOR

A good friend of mine from Maryland sends me an email last night and
wrote, "I saw this and immediately thought of you and your blog."

I noticed that it it was a link to the Nike website, and knowing that
he likes sneakers as much as I do, I thought the link was going to
take me to see some Boston sports-team colored kicks.

So, to say that I was surprised and immediately started smiling. What
I saw is this "Boston Is MAJOR" t-shirt from Nike.

I guess the good folks from Beaverton, Oregon feel that the Boston
Celtics need all the support they can get in the NBA Playoffs?

At least we can say that Worcester was the first to claim that we ARE
MAJOR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home