This page has moved to a new address.

Monitoring Moves: New Cameras?

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Monitoring Moves: New Cameras?

Friday, September 2, 2011

Monitoring Moves: New Cameras?

I ventured to Greenhill Park the other evening to check out the fields that Worcester Youth Soccer League uses for soccer, and while I was driving along Skyline Drive, towards Worcester Technical High School, I noticed some weird hanging "lights".

Well, after looking at them for a bit, I still couldn't figure out if they were lights or cameras?

My hunch is that they might be some sort of hybrid light with a night vision type camera that can see people as they're walking on the sidewalk.

I'm not sure how long they've been there, but for as many times that I've driven along Skyline Drive, this is the first time I noticed them.

So, what do you think they are?






Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger T-Traveler said...

the same equipment is near the road by the water filtration plant

September 2, 2011 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger David said...

They are Asian longhorn beetle (female) baits.

September 4, 2011 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Dee Wells said...

Thank you for replying T-Traveler & David.

As I drive around the City, I've noticed them more and more.

I wonder if they're "working"?

September 5, 2011 at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home