This page has moved to a new address.

Learning: It never ends

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Learning: It never ends

Monday, September 22, 2008

Learning: It never ends


So, I received and email from a friend of mine today who happened to be forwarding a prayer that he received from someone that is incarcerated.

The prayer arrived in my inbox at the right time, but what my buddy let me know is that the BOP has set-up a system that allows some inmates in some prisons to receive emails.

Yes, the emails can only contain text, no attachments are allowed, but I thought that it was pretty interesting that someone convicted of a crime can have contact with their family still through electronic mail.

Read more about the system at the Bureau of Prisons website.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home