This page has moved to a new address.

Happy World Smile Day!

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Happy World Smile Day!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy World Smile Day!

From Drop Box
That's right, the man that gave us the ubiquitous Smiley Face, Harvey
Ball
, is being celebrated TODAY with World Smile Day!

Now, I'll be the first to say that today's celebration wasn't on my
radar, but I happened to be at the E. Central Street post office-
Joseph D. Early- and overheard a gentleman ask for a button or
sticker, to which a teller responded, " I didn't even know it was Smiley
Face day!".

I guess we all missed the memo, but there is still time to get your
Smiley Face day on!

Keep smiling as people will wonder what you're up to!



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home