This page has moved to a new address.

Obama Fashion

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Obama Fashion

Friday, October 24, 2008

Obama Fashion

While I was out shopping a few week's ago, I saw a Barack Obama mask that was being sold as a Halloween mask. Now, some may wonder what were my first thoughts when I saw it and, honestly, I wondered if there creator thought it would be funny for a little boy or girl to show up at someone's house, trick-or-treating, while wearing an Obama mask? I wondered if the owner would deny a child candy if he or she was a McCain supporter? Really, you never know what some folks may do.

From Worcester Is MAJOR!™


Well, check out this Obama supporter's haircut. This is not solely amazing because of the amount of support that Obama has been able to garner, but the amount of detail that was paid while cutting this gentleman's hair.





Fresco!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home