This page has moved to a new address.

Politics: Worcester On The Real

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Politics: Worcester On The Real

Monday, December 8, 2008

Politics: Worcester On The Real

Now that Worcester has a new educational leader, I wonder if she'll be
given the time or, better yet, have the patience and God-given
strength to put up with the political jockeying that has already begun?

A quick obsevration, that I have, having lived in The Woo for 8-years,
is that there are "few" changes when it comes to politics and few
changes when it comes to the faces one sees on the City Council and
elsewhere.

I wonder what would happen if a young, smart female, who isn't on the
'in' with various families in The Woo, would stand a chance in running
for a Council seat? I really don't know if she could win.

With the President-elect being voted into office by an overwhelming 61-
percent that are White, I would like to know how many people, in The
Woo, voted for Obama/ Biden?

Why hasn't Bill Coleman been able to win an election? Is he the Jesse
Jackson of The Woo? I don't think so, but for a guy that's been
running more than Janet Jackson does through my dreams, he can't get in.

Time will only tell what will happen with Ms. Boone, because as folks
down south say........she'll need Jesus!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home