This page has moved to a new address.

Thinking Locally

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Thinking Locally

Friday, December 26, 2008

Thinking Locally

When I start thinking about where I spend my dollars, I try to spend
my dollars locally, but that's sometimes not easy.

When there are things that I want or need for business purposes, there
are items that I have to hit the Internet for or venture into
Framingham or Boston.

Recently, I've been looking for a good external microphone for my
video camcorder. I hit a number of stores looking for one ( yet to
find one that I really like) and u even tried a few local audio places
that have equipment that is more expensive than I care to spend.

So, what do you do with your dollars? Do you attempt to spend many of
your dollars in the City of Worcester?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home