This page has moved to a new address.

Baller-in-Chief

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Baller-in-Chief

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baller-in-Chief

It was only a matter of time and a Brooklyn, NY man is hoping to cash in on the Obama-mania taking place by creating the Obama basketball sneakers.




I don't know if I'd spend my hard earned dollars on these sneakers, but you can't Mitchell Rose's hustle. Now, I wonder if Obama will hit Mr. Rose with a Cease & Desist for using his name and likeness? That would be Baller for Real move.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger 4rilla said...

I don't mind these t-shirts.

They have them for a bunch of NBA cities including Boston.

http://www.karmaloop.com/popup/zoomtest.asp?ProductID=51522&VendorCode=UDC

January 22, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home