This page has moved to a new address.

Leave it to Google!

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Leave it to Google!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Leave it to Google!

This is something that you'll want to have and use. I still remember when the telephone company charged me $1.50 to get a telephone number from 411!

Here's a number worth putting in your cell phone, or your home phone speed dial: 1-800-goog411.

This is an awesome service from Google, and it's free -- great when you are on the road.
Don't waste your money on information calls and don't waste your time manually dialing the number. I am driving along in my car and I need to call the a sneaker boutique in New York City and I don't know the number. I hit the speed dial for information that I have programmed.

The voice at the other end says, "City & State." I say, "New York, New York."He says, "Business, Name or Type of Service." I say, Premium Laces NY." He says, "Connecting" and Pete at Premium Laces answers the phone. How great is that? This is nationwide and it is absolutely free!



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home