This page has moved to a new address.

WORC: Downtown Remixed

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: WORC: Downtown Remixed

Thursday, October 15, 2009

WORC: Downtown Remixed

While driving on Major Taylor Boulevard this afternoon, I started to
think about what downtown Worcester used to be like when I used to
drive from Chestnut Hill to shop at the Worcester Common Outlet.

Worcester, even back then, fealt foreign to me and I thought it was a
good City to visit, but I didn't know about living here. (How does
that old saying go? Never say never. Right.)

Now that I live in Worcester, I still relish in getting to know the
City and exploring the historical timestamps that Worcester has had on
the world.

Long story short, I'm looking forward to a 'remixed' downtown for
Worcester. One that we can be proud of and can take advantage of safely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home