This page has moved to a new address.

One Day Without Shoes: 04/08/2010

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: One Day Without Shoes: 04/08/2010

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

One Day Without Shoes: 04/08/2010

Being completely honest, I do think about what I put on my feet on a daily basis because I suffer from OSD, and thus started the first Internet sneaker talk show dedicated towards "lovers of sole". Even if you're accustomed to purchasing your sneakers at Marshalls or Building #19, which there's nothing wrong with doing, most "sneakerheads" are very particular about their choice of footwear and spend upwards of $500 for an "exclusive" pair of sneakers or player exclusive sneakers (Sneakers produced by sneaker manufacturers for NBA players.)

When I heard about the "One Day Without Shoes" program, which is taking place on Thursday, April 8, 2010, I decided to share it with the many 'heads (read: sneakerheads a.k.a. sneaker lovers) that I personally know and the greater Worcester community.



While we know we need the basic necessities, we often forget about the feet and don't pay them that much mind, that is until we're faced with a foot issue or maybe we aren't allowed to enter an establishment barefooted.

So, on April 8, 2010, I encourage you to go barefoot for the day and if not, try it for even an hour.

As we say on the OSD talk Show, "Walk GOOD!"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home