This page has moved to a new address.

Superbowl XLIV

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Superbowl XLIV

Monday, February 8, 2010

Superbowl XLIV


Folks that know me, and my history, know that I lived in New Orleans for a couple years and it's the city that my father's side of the family hails from. Well, like many New Englanders that I spoke with yesterday, many were rooting for the New Orleans Saints to win because the city needed a WIN after dealing with Hurricane Katrina. And boy, did they win!

I enjoyed watching the game while my family called from Bourbon Street to give me updates on what was taking place in the Big Easy. They said they were partying now, and that the party wouldn't end until well after Fat Tuesday (Feb. 16th).

So, to the New Orleans Saints and all the great people of Louisiana, I salute YOU!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home