This page has moved to a new address.

Health Care Reform: Very Apprehensive

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Health Care Reform: Very Apprehensive

Monday, March 22, 2010

Health Care Reform: Very Apprehensive

I had to do my research and, while I'm very fortunate to have health
insurance through my wife's employer, I do feel bad for those
Massachusetts residents that don't and continue to be fined every month.

Maybe Massachusetts' health care mandate is a sign of what is to come
nationwide and, if so, that's NOT going to be a good thing.

The House voted on the health care overhaul bill last night and it was
vote "up", but I'm skeptical that we're going to see a bill that
benefits the insurance companies and the pharmaceutical industry.

While President Obama has been taking his lumps, as he should, it's
not hard to see the visible aging of the 44th President before our
eyes, but also the frustration that he's experienced in attempting to
work with Democrats & Republicans alike.

Some may call the health care bill a landmark similar to the Berlin
Wall being knocked down, or the day that Martin Luther King, Jr. was
assassinated, I'm all for change with a capital "C", but this bill does
make me apprehensive.

As the bill heads to President Obama's desk, I wonder if we've
witnessed, like the Nike LeBron James commercials, the CHANGE that
President Obama ran his campaign on?


CNN News: http://on.cnn.com/dzVUfz

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home