This page has moved to a new address.

Rise & Shine

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Rise & Shine

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rise & Shine

There are a number of things that take place in the Spring.

I enjoy hearing the birds chirping, knowing that they too are
welcoming the warmer weather, the sun rising earlier and longer days
with more sunlight (even though I don't know why it's so hard for many
folks to adjust to the hour difference, which is Daylight Savings
Time.).

Then, there are the things that every Spring, despite how much I say
I'm going to do a better job in managing the warmer-weather-time and
"plan" the outdoor projects such as building a walkway or planting
some flowers, dont happen.

So, while I write this post I'm creating my "Do Shit List"! It's very
similar to the "Honey Do" list, but this one is all MINE!

Rise & shine & enjoy the day. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home