This page has moved to a new address.

Charter Communications' lossless LOSS

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Charter Communications' lossless LOSS

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Charter Communications' lossless LOSS

There are going to be some folks that feel that last night's Celtics' loss to the Lakers was "no big deal", but I was all for the Celtics to "finish him" [insert Mortal Kombat voice] in game 6.

For all the complaining that I do about Charter Communications, I have to say that I'm not surprised that they "chose" to spare some Boston Celtics fans that live the Greendale area of Worcester the misery and made sure they couldn't watch the game.

I just hope that come tomorrow, Thursday, my cable and Internet isn't miraculously "out of service".

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home