This page has moved to a new address.

Wormtown Fleet Launch

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Wormtown Fleet Launch

Friday, August 27, 2010

Wormtown Fleet Launch

A number of Worcester bloggers and, all-around GREAT people(I haven't had an opportunity to meet many of them yet), have formed like Voltron in support of fellow blogger-- Jeff Barnard of WormtownTaxi.com.

Jeff has been blogging about his health issues and while I'll leave it to him to give you the details, I can't wrap my mind around what he's going through and the range of emotions that he may experience on a day-to-day basis.
Today we announce the launch of The Wormtown Fleet. You can read more about TWF here: http://fb.me/ET76sJjl

Be on the lookout for more posts and updates, and hopefully, by the grace of God, Jeff experiences a miracle because he truly is a Positive Innovator.



Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Claudia Snell said...

Super nice post. I have to make my first contribution to the Fleet. Probably today. I love what everyone's doing so far. So positive!

August 29, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home