This page has moved to a new address.

Goldwin

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Goldwin

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Goldwin


With the economy looking weaker than single-ply Dollar Store toilet paper, the price of gold hit an all-time high yesterday.......$1,600 per ounce!  Yikes!


Why, you might ask?  

Well, with President Obama attempting to negotiate with Congress on raising the U.S. government debt limit before the August 2nd deadline, it appears that Wall Street is forecasting based upon the old adage of "all that glitters isn't gold"  isn't true.  The Street is betting "gold is king".

I'm sure you were raised similarly to me, in that you were encouraged to buy land and buy gold.  Hey, if not, that's on you.  

My family was ALL about owning land and gold.  Maybe my father knew something that I didn't?

When I was 8-years-old, I wanted a "dookey" rope chain!  You know, the fat gold chain similar to those worn by all the rappers in the '80s.

I wanted to look like Run DMC, LL Cool J, but I shied away from looking like Slick Rick (Mr.T took it to the extreme).




Now, that I'm sitting on a mound of gold, I just might buy an island!  Oh, wait, I already own one!








Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home