This page has moved to a new address.

Children & Babies

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Children & Babies

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Children & Babies














With the announcement that Bristol Palin, the 17-year-old daughter of Republican vice-presidential hopeful Sarah Palin, was pregnant on Monday (Labor Day) folks came out of the woods and quickly attempted to throw Sarah under the bus and disparage her.

Other than contending with Americans getting to know Sarah Palin, folks are beginning to know Bristol's boyfriend, Levi Johnston. Read what was posted on his MySpace.com page prior to it being taken down:

"I'm a fuckin' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.
"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some shit and just fuckin' chillin' I guess."
"Ya fuck with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added.
He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids."


We wish the young couple a healthy pregnancy despite all the drama that needs to be handled within the family.

Remember, Love IS Love!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home