This page has moved to a new address.

"I have my homie's backs"-Mike O'Brien

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: "I have my homie's backs"-Mike O'Brien

Thursday, October 22, 2009

"I have my homie's backs"-Mike O'Brien

No matter what you read or what others say about City Manager Michael
O'Brien, you can't deny that he supports the people within the "Circle
of Trust".

When Mike told the folks at the T&G and others that he supports
Sheriff Glodis, he meant it 100%.

Hey, with homie's like Mike O'Brien, Glodis has nothing to worry about
as he takes on the "haters".

In the present day Millennial Generation (read: children born between
1990 & 1995) there's a saying that's used frequently and it goes like
this,"use the naysayers and haters as motivation, and keep it moving."
And that is exactly want Sheriff Glodis is doing.....keeping it
moving; namely the bullshit.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home