This page has moved to a new address.

Opening Day: MAJOR League Baseball

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Opening Day: MAJOR League Baseball

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Opening Day: MAJOR League Baseball


What many of you may not know about me is that I'm a die-hard NY Yankees fan who has been a Yankees fan for over 30-years.

Yes, I'm the kind of fan that wears every piece of Yankees gear that I own, buys a bleacher-seat ticket at Fenway Ballpark and goes at it with the Red Sox fans throughout the game. (I do like living on the edge.)

Well, look who's teamed up for a MLB partnership deal? It appears that Beats by Dre. is teaming with the Boston Red Sox and are releasing some very expensive headphones--to the tune of $400.

Dr. Dre, of the famed group N.W.A. and the producer of beats provided to the likes of Emimem, Fifty Cent and The Game has been hawking his expensive headphones with Interscope Geffen A&M chairman Jimmy Iovine.

Iovine spoke about the partnership by saying, “The Red Sox are one of the most historic and respected franchises in all of professional sports,” Iovine said about why he decided to run with the Sox as the first and right now only set of Beats sports headphones.

Suffice it to say that the headphones are too expensive for my taste and even though I've heard nothing but great things about the headphones, I wouldn't be caught with a pair in Boston, much less New York City.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home