This page has moved to a new address.

Technology: Apple iPad

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Technology: Apple iPad

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Technology: Apple iPad

Today is the day that Steve Jobs had envisioned back in August 1991,
when he said during an interview for CNN, "We're going to build
intuitive computers that people will learn to use and will enjoy using."

The Apple iPad goes on sale today at www.apple.com as well as the many
Apple stores throughout the United States.

While I consider myself an Apple computer "neophyte", I have viewed
Apple's products as very cool and easy to use. But, I don't think the
new iPad is for me.

I'll keep you posted and once I actually test-drive the device, I'm
sure I'll have a newfound appreciation for it, but I still won't be
able the justify spending that kind of money on a tablet computer.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home