This page has moved to a new address.

MCAS: Not being Scraped

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: MCAS: Not being Scraped

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MCAS: Not being Scraped

I thought the debate surrounding the MCAS test would drag on for at least a couple months, I guess I was wrong.

While there are a number of teachers that are critical of President Obama's push for national standards test, I have to say that I have seen the MCAS test and I know a few adults that couldn't pass it, even on their best day.

I guess Worcester resident and State Education Secretary S. Paul Reville, can breathe a sigh of relief because he's been very vocal that Massachusetts will not approve tests that aren't as rigorous as the current test.

 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home