This page has moved to a new address.

Miss Worcester Diner is #1

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Miss Worcester Diner is #1

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Miss Worcester Diner is #1

In the midst of last night's Orlando Magic versus Boston Celtics game, I happened to be checking my Twitter feed and read an update from Destination Worcester that read that TLC was showing their "Best Food Ever" on American diners and that Miss Worcester Diner could be within the Top-10.

Well, as much as I like the Celtics, I had to change the channel to see what was up with the TLC show and where the Miss Worcester Diner would land.

The diner took home the top honors and was named the #1 "Darn Good Diner in America". Congratulations!

So, being the tech-geek that I am, I had to figure out a way to record it quickly and I immediately reached for my cellphone. (I almost wasn't able to record it due to heavy cellphone usage today.)

Here's part 1, which gets cut short because I was running out of "juice" on the cell and I lost the feed:




Here's part 2, which is covers the majority of the Miss Worcester Diner segment:

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home