This page has moved to a new address.

Auto-Tune the News: Charlie Rangel, Weezer & President Obama

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Auto-Tune the News: Charlie Rangel, Weezer & President Obama

Friday, September 17, 2010

Auto-Tune the News: Charlie Rangel, Weezer & President Obama

I have a little secret to tell you. Some years ago, a relative interviewed the creators of the app, I Am T-Pain, which happens to be one of the best selling mobile media applications available on iTunes.

So, when I saw the "Bed Intruder" video from The Gregory Brothers, I laughed and thought it was one of the funniest viral videos I had ever seen.

Well, leave it to The Gregory Brothers to remix and poke some fun at Charlie Rangel (Representative from NY), President Barack Obama and accompanied by Weezer.



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home