This page has moved to a new address.

BTS: Back To School

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: BTS: Back To School

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BTS: Back To School

For the thousands of students that are starting school today, the best word of advice that I can offer is, "Don't let your mind hold you back" and "The words can't, won't and don't should be very limited words in your vocabulary."

Growing up with a parent that was a teacher, I always got the "back to school speech", which set the table for the school year and had me confirm what my number one priority was: Education and having fun while learning.  True, it's a simple concept to live by and it certainly worked.

As the kiddies are hitting the streets and the yellow buses, long and short, are making their way around the City today and the County, I want to remind folks to slow down, pay attention, get off the cellphone and if you're late, just chalk it up as you're going to be late because you couldn't get your act together.  Hey, it's a simple concept and good words to live by, right?

Here's to a GREAT school year!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Claudia Snell said...

Hey, my Mom was a teacher too. Actually, she still is a teacher back home in CA. The best thing she taught me is to love learning stuff.

Good luck to the young students of Worcester! I hope they have a great year :-)

September 1, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home