This page has moved to a new address.

Signs the economy is bad

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Signs the economy is bad

Monday, October 11, 2010

Signs the economy is bad

We all know the economy is more jacked up than a 2-year-old hyped-up on chocolate, but this is an all-time low.

Typically, this time of year, I receive the usual solicitations from the Worcester County Food Bank, the American Cancer Society, and the March of Dimes.

I do believe in giving and making monetary contributions to those charities and funds that I believe have a direct impact on people.

Today, I received the 2010 Annual Fund request from the March of Dimes, and if I didn't see it for myself I wouldn't have believed it. Someone took the time to take a sharp knife or razor to the envelope to cut a perfect hole and removed the dime. Yes, you read that correctly; someone cut a hole in the envelope and "stole" the dime!

All I can say is,"Wow!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Times are tough.

October 13, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home