This page has moved to a new address.

Worcester Blogger Coffee 10/17 (Excitement plus some)

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Worcester Blogger Coffee 10/17 (Excitement plus some)

Friday, October 15, 2010

Worcester Blogger Coffee 10/17 (Excitement plus some)

Remember when you were about to celebrate you're 10th birthday and you were so excited to tell people that you were 10-years-old? (Yes, it was a BIG deal for me. It was all about celebrating a double-digit birthday and you couldn't tell me otherwise.)

Well, I'm excited and looking forward to Sunday's Worcester Blogger Coffee, which is taking place at Cafe Nu, on Chandler Street, beginning at 3:30 p.m.

You see, I started the Worcester Is MAJOR! blog with the premise of writing about the City of Worcester and all the things that I saw that were good, bad and in between.

I'm looking forward to putting faces to names or the blogs to the people that write some unbelievable posts, from their perspective and how it may impact people here.

So, if you have a blog or don't have one, please join a good crew of folks at Cafe Nu on Sunday.  I can guarantee that the conversations will be lively and you might hear some information from folks who are passionate about Worcester.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sprout said...

Ugghh! Me with no plans other than this, but nursing a miserable cold!! I'm probably not contagious, but I doubt I would make good company.

Give my regards to all, especially Jeff if he comes.

October 17, 2010 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Dee Wells said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I was able to share you message with the group and I look forward to meeting you soon.

Feel better!

October 17, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home