This page has moved to a new address.

Persistent Snow Removal

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Persistent Snow Removal

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Persistent Snow Removal



With the cold weather giving us a brief respite, I decided to take advantage and remove a "snow bank" that had piled up to about 4-feet high.

I started this project yesterday and put a MAJOR dent in it before the rain started to come down heavily, and before I broke my snow shovel.(I took that as a sign from God that it was time to stop.)

So, the first thing I did this afternoon was hit Home Depot to buy a new snow shovel, a half moon hoe a/k/a/ The Ice Breaker, and ice melt.

It was time to get back to work.

Three hours later, today, you see the finished project in the second picture.

While I still have some more snow to remove, looking at the before and after pictures makes me feel good about the 7-hours, in 2 days, that I've spent shoveling.


Now, I can enjoy the Superbowl and use the Big Shamrock-endorsed Icy Hot patches to soothe my aching arms and back!

But, I'm not complaining, seriously, because as my 90-year-old grandmother says, "Don't complain because no one wants to hear that shit!" And my response is, always, "You're right Grandma.....you're right."

Go Packers!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home