This page has moved to a new address.

Fuel prices: Steadily Rising

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Fuel prices: Steadily Rising

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fuel prices: Steadily Rising

Luckily for me, I'm self-employed and don't have to drive alot other than local runs in the City. But, I've been watching the cost of gasoline continue to increase since the last quarter of 2010.

With the cost of oil already being expensive, many economist are predicting that this summer we may see fuels prices topping $4 a gallon! Damn!

Thank goodness for credit card promotions, along with grocery store "frequent buyer" programs, which allow me to save on gas dependent upon how much I spend on groceries.

So, after you've purchased gas, snap a picture and send it to WorcesterIsMAJOR[at]gmail.com along with where you were and I'll post them in on the site.

(I filled-up at Sunoco A-Plus on Southwest Cutoff near Greenwood Street. And, yes, I was running on "E".)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home