This page has moved to a new address.

Yellow pages save your money!

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Yellow pages save your money!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Yellow pages save your money!

With the reach that is too vast to categorize, the Internet is a tool that I use heavily, and I'm sure you use, too.

It's a wonder to me, then, why we receive the Yellow Pages every spring? Talk about a waste of money.

And I think about all the companies that pay good money to advertise in the Yellow Pages, and pretty much get a not so happy ending. I guess the saying, "old habits die hard" is true.

1 Comments:

Blogger Claudia Snell said...

Every year we get them. Every year I have to toss it out. I can't even remember the last time I actually used it to look something up.

March 20, 2011 at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home