This page has moved to a new address.

Turtle Boy Urban Gardners (Video)

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Turtle Boy Urban Gardners (Video)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Turtle Boy Urban Gardners (Video)


Whenever I have an opportunity to get out of my world of footwear and do something different, I try to seize the moment.  So, when I heard about this year's "Turtle Boy Urban Gardners" clean-up day, I immediately knew that I wanted to lend a hand.


I've walked by the Turtle Boy statue countless times, and I've looked at it from various angles, and even laughed at it from time to time.  I've seen the statue adorned with the occasional scarf, hat, Mardi Gras beads, and, like on Sunday, a gold medal.

Here's a little video that'll show you the handy work of the "Turtle Boy Urban Gardners", and if you'd like to make a donation towards it's upkeep, head on over to Park Spirit (http://parkspirit.org/), which is a non-profit 501(C)3 organization.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home