This page has moved to a new address.

Somebody's watching!

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Somebody's watching!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Somebody's watching!


Due to my fellow bloggers, I've been paying more attention to the "traffic cams" in Worcester.

Well, I guess this means that all the folks that have the bad habit of "creeping" through crosswalks while sitting at red lights will receive a ticket in the mail? I sure hope so because I'm tired of seeing pedestrians getting clipped.

And, if the cameras just so happen to spot me dancing to Otis or some other Motown greats, that's alright. But if the City chooses to make some extra money by submitting the video to "America's Funniest Home Videos", please make sure my check is made payable to my legal name.

Thank you!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home