This page has moved to a new address.

Updates & Goingons

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Updates & Goingons

Monday, March 16, 2009

Updates & Goingons

It's been a few days since I've updated WIM since the hit and run accident. In those days alot has taken place and all good things, I must say.

I was able to teach some GED students about social media and how they play a vital role in the iterations and what the future holds. Yes, GED students are important and we know that our President is calling on everyone to "Get Busy" like Sean Paul. They're 'getting it' and I'll be sure to post more news about their projects.

On Saturday night, two St. John's alums invited me to catch the St. John's versus Lynn English High School, which St. John's won 80-62. The game was well played and I have to tip my hat to the Pioneers' cheering section that cheered and hyped their team to victory with an energy that I haven't witnessed since traveling to Morgan Town, WV to witness Boston College take on the Mountaineers.

Who says there's nothing to do in The WOO?

And, even though I wasn't able to take in the St. Patrick's Day parade in person, I was able to catch a bit of it on Channel 3. It looks like it was a good time, and I hope to attend next year, God willing.

More to come, or should I say more "goingson"? Either way, the news will be written about here no matter what Mayor Lukes or Dianne Williamson says or writes.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home