This page has moved to a new address.

Best Buy: Millbury Opening 04/23/10

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Best Buy: Millbury Opening 04/23/10

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Best Buy: Millbury Opening 04/23/10

Earlier today, while waiting for my car to be serviced, I was speaking with the cashier whom I asked if she was going to be able to get out early enough to enjoy this wonderful weather to which her response was, "I go from one job to the next one." (This just confirms what we already know about the jacked-up economy and the fact that people are working multiple jobs to put food on the table and keep a roof over their head.)

I inquired where her second job was, because I'm naturally curious where people work and what they do for a living, she commented that she's working at the new Best Buy at the Shoppes at Blackstone. Of course, I wanted to know when the store was planning to open, to which she said, "April 23rd."

Now knowing that the Millbury Best Buy is going to open on April 23rd, I wonder if this is going to have any impact on the Best Buy at the Greendale Mall? I don't think so, from the fact that they've updated their display cases and seem to be trying to "brighten" the place up.

Bill Randell, over at Worcester Blog, posted a picture of the Millbury store sign on Sunday (4th).

Stay tuned!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Barnard said...

I wonder if the Walmart will have an impact on both of the Best Buy stores...

April 8, 2010 at 4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home