This page has moved to a new address.

Opening Day: MAJOR League Baseball Pt. 2

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Opening Day: MAJOR League Baseball Pt. 2

Monday, April 5, 2010

Opening Day: MAJOR League Baseball Pt. 2

Yesterday, I wrote about the opening day for Major League Baseball and I pledged my allegiance to the NY Yankees, whom I will always root for, even though they lost to the Red Sox yesterday by a score of 9 to 7.

I also posted some information about the new Beats by Dre headphones, which is a first partnership with a Major League Baseball team. Well, here are some pictures, courtesy of Boston.com of Dr. Dre "pressing the flesh" at Fenway Ballpark.


Dr. Dre with NESN's Heidi Watney


LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers & Dr. Dre

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home