This page has moved to a new address.

Bus Says STOP

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Bus Says STOP

Monday, April 12, 2010

Bus Says STOP

The Cracker Jack Drivers (yeah, that's what they are & what I've now
labeled them) were in full-effect mode on Granite Street this afternoon.

I saw two cars drive right by this bus while it's lights were flashing and
the STOP sign was visible.

I wish I had the presence of mind to write down their license plate
numbers because I would have listed them on WIM and then shared them
with WPD.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Novick said...

Dee, all WPS buses have cameras that are set to record drive-bys. Drivers are supposed to report to the company when this happens so the recording can be pulled from the camera.
If, though, when you see this happen, you shoot me an email with the bus number and time and place it happened, I can send a message over to make sure the recording gets pulled.

April 16, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home