This page has moved to a new address.

Music Video: Sleep Alive (Lights, Camera, Action)

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Music Video: Sleep Alive (Lights, Camera, Action)

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Music Video: Sleep Alive (Lights, Camera, Action)

Over the past year, I've been getting more into digital photography and and learning the craft to what I see in print and certainly on television.  While learning about f-stops, aperture, ISO, light sensitivity and the myriad of things that go into taking good pictures, I have also returned to a passion which is video.
(I have to admit that having a relative in film school at NYU has rekindled 'that' fire for me and we talk about editing, framing, shot selection and I learn something new from every conversation.)

While my circle of people are all over the world being creative, photography and video are the 'glue' and I was sent this link to the Sleep Alive music video, which was filmed in part at Bocado and Elm Draught House Cinema(Millbury, MA), by my boy who lives in Brooklyn, NY.

I'm diggin' the song and the energy is amazing, but the additional kicker is the fact that music video was shot with two Canon 5d DSLRs (Hat tip to Tom Guilmette, the DP of "Lights, Camera, Action").

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home