This page has moved to a new address.

Tunnel Vision

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Tunnel Vision

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tunnel Vision

Sometimes when life seems to move at the speed of sound, we have to remind ourselves to SLOW down.

This is something that I'm working on becoming better at, and, lately, it's been paying off. I've been more productive, the mind has been sharper and I feel more at peace.

What do you do when you feel that there aren't enough hours in the day to accomplish what you've set out to do?

Are there any techniques that you use & would like to share?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I go to Ernie's! Really, I think they do a better job of cleaning my car.

I don't have a handle on making the most of the hours in the day. When it seems like there's not enough time in the day, I just keep putting one foot in front of the other. :P

May 26, 2011 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger zed said...

"go to Ernie's"
Touch-Free does it for me too.

I don't segment into days anymore. Everything's just kinda fluid.

May 26, 2011 at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home