This page has moved to a new address.

Worcester Landmarks

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Worcester Landmarks

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Worcester Landmarks

There are so many sites, throughout Worcester, that serve as landmarks
that many quickly see and say, "That's Worcester."

Such us the case with Coney Island Hotdogs!

I remember the first time I saw Coney Island Hotdogs was in the fall
of 1991, and I was visitng a Worcester for the first time. I was
alittle taken aback because Coney Island says to me New York, and
specifically Brooklyn! And we know that in this part of New England,
folks aren't too fond of aNYthing paying homage to New York City.

I have never eaten a hotdog from Coney Island Hotdogs, but I hear they
have delicious chili-dogs. Maybe if they offered turkey hotdogs, I'd
be up for trying one.(Wishful thinking, but I can always hope.)

So, as you troop around The Woo, what sites do you view as "Worcester
true and true"? Post a comment or send us an email to WorsesterIsMAJOR@gmail.com
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home