This page has moved to a new address.

Worcester Blogger Coffee Pictures

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Worcester Blogger Coffee Pictures

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Worcester Blogger Coffee Pictures

I was planning to post pictures of the Worcester Blogger Coffee on Sunday night once I got home, but I got lazy and decided that I'd post them on Monday.

Well, Monday came and then I was graced with footwear marketing campaign that I wanted to be involved with but thought the company and their team wanted to go with an advertising outfit in New York City.  Thus the delay with posting the pictures.

I do believe that everything happens for a reason and, while I don't completely know the reason at the moment, when I began to review the pictures, they brought a smile to my face and confirmed that we have some great Bloggers in Worcester who are passionate and, at the same time, don't take themselves too seriously.  And that is a good thing.

 








While I didn't note the folks in the pictures, believe me when I write this, these are just a few of the cream of the crop of writers in the Worcester Blogosphere.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Whee!

October 19, 2010 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Claudia Snell said...

Great photos. It was a lot of fun. So nice to meet you.

#WBC - to be continued...

October 19, 2010 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Tracy Novick said...

Thanks for posting these, Dee! It was nice to meet you.

October 19, 2010 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Thanks for posting these! It looks like I'm giving someone a lecture on why Dolph Lundgren is better than Jean-Claude Van Damme. :)

Hope to see you again soon!

October 20, 2010 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Sprout said...

So sad I missed this. Next time!

October 22, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home